Replace Through The Time Mirror

Friday, December 25, 2015

Through The Time Mirror


What if sci-fi stuff like time machine ever existed? It's such a cliché, but honestly i've been daydreaming about such things since i was kid.

Although it hasn't been invented yet, time machine sounds kinda too mainstream to me. I think time mirror would be much cooler. Can you imagine that? You look into a mirror while thinking about your past, and the past version of yourself shows up. And you could talk with them. Sounds rad, doesn't it?

And imagine, one day you just wake up in the morning and you hear a voice coming from a mirror and it's the future version of yourself.

What would you do if you had that thing? For now, i really want to be able to talk to myself in the past through the time mirror.

Well, i feel myself changing from time to time. And recently, i feel that those changes are leading me to become a worse person. I feel extremely different right now. It's like my soul has died and been replaced by another soul. It's like i've turned into another person, and i don't like it.

If time mirror ever existed, i really would see myself in the past through it. I'd talk to him. I'd guide him. I'd tell him do's and dont's. Which things he has to fight for, which things he has to avoid. I'd tell him to enjoy his childhood and appreciate time as best as he could. And at the end, i'd tell him from my deepest heart about how much i miss him; the past version of Nuris Sungkar.

And after that, through the same thing, i'd see myself in the future. I'd ask him everything, no matter what. I would force him to guide me, to tell me which path i must choose, which friend i must leave, which enemy i must eliminate, which memory i must destroy, and which ones i must love more.

Good news or bad news from myself in the future, i would accept and prepare for it. Cause hate it or like it, it will happen and i will face it.

But one thing for sure. If time mirror ever existed, there's no such thing as regret. And unfortunately, regret triggers people to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment