Replace Dear Supreme Lover

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Dear Supreme Lover


My dear supreme lover,

I surrender.
This bloody ripped white flag is waving above my head,
Telling the world that my effort to forget you is officially failed,
Although i've run away for ridiculous amount of distance, but i've eventually always arrived on you. On and on, and on.

I let my heart guides me.
We've done painful things to our hearts.
You've broken mine, and i've broken yours.
But these hearts of ours are destined to be attached to each other, for eternity.
And my wounded heart guides me to its pair: yours.

I wait.
The concept of true love is hypothetical.
Either it's trully genuine, or trully overrated, i believe in its sub-concept: waiting.
Cause as Radiohead says: true love waits, and i will surely do.

I miss.
Good things come to those who wait, cause they won't miss anything. But i did.
For all those lost times i've missed, i trully regret.
And i tell myself a secret about how our hearts won't be separated by any kind of boundaries.
That secret is: i cannot stop missing you.
That's what keeps me suffering, and you're the one who makes me addicted to suffer.

My dear supreme lover, i'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment