Replace How To Maintain Good Grades

Saturday, February 13, 2016

How To Maintain Good Grades

My 3rd semester grades

Alhamdulillah. Thank God i've passed three semesters in college and so far, i've nailed it. Many of my friends asked me "How do you maintain your grades?"

Well, i work my ass off. Very very hard, constantly and consistently. And i pray. I'm not being such a smug or arrogant, but the only thing that makes you having bad grades is laziness. Stop calling yourself 'stupid'. Cause you're just being lazy. I don't call myself 'smart', but i'm definitely NOT a lazy person. That's my secret.

What if you're already a lazy person? Well, push your limit. Force yourself. Don't you ever pity yourself, cause i'm being cruel and ruthless to myself. And by that, gratefully, i've got pretty good grades.

So, if you wanna be able to maintain good grades, start doing these things :

1. Work your ass off very very hard, constantly and consistently.
This means you have to study as hard as you can, read books as many as you can to extend your sources, and start googling a lot. Thank God for Google.

2. Stop being lazy.
Do ALL your assignments and have full attendances. This really really matters to your grades. Stay healthy and happy to boost and keep your mood so you could attend all of your classes.

3. Don't pity yourself.
There's a time when you're losing the mood, feeling tired and bored. Well, push your limit. Force yourself. You won't die by going to college and doing assignments, right? And when you're not feeling so well, try to spark and encourage yourself. Treat yourself well by watching movies or eating good food after class or on weekends.

4. Behave. Don't do things that make your lecturers dislike you. No matter how smart you are, if you piss 'em off, trust me.. Your grades would be falling down. So, start making your lecturers feeling comfortable and by that, they would like you and give you good grades in return.

5. Pray.
I don't know if it works to certain people, but to me, it does. Praying makes me feeling calm, relax, worry less, and it really boosts my self-confidence. It makes me think that everything's gonna be just fine. Cause if you believe in God, i don't think your efforts would work perfectly if you don't pray. But life is all about choices, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment