Replace Drink Well, Kids! (And Disobey The Seniors)

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Drink Well, Kids! (And Disobey The Seniors)

This morning i've got an email from Metal Hammer Magazine about a breaking news from Slipknot. It said "Slipknot Bassist Rushed To Hospital During The Show". I was shocked as hell cause my first thought was "Slipknot's bassist dies again?! What kind of devil has gotten into this band?!"

Then, i read the whole news and i got relieved. Alex Venturella the current Slipknot's bassist didn't die. He just blacked out while performing on stage with Slipknot in Hartford, Connecticut and had to walk off the stage, then rushed to the hospital. He was suffering from 'Severe Dehydration'. Too bad the show went on without Alex. But the good news was the show still went on.

I had that kind of 'shitty' experience on my college orientation week. The seniors were very very cruel because they limited the water supply for us while we were forced to do some abhorrent physical activites. They yelled at us, mocked us, and successfully made me really want to literally KILL them so bad. Yes, i still have it in my boiling blood that runs through my veins; the obsession of KILLING those seniors. Or at least kick 'em in the nuts.

They got me dehydrated, i barely blacked out, and at the time they forced me to keep running on and on, my asthma flared up. I was rushed to the medic and allowed to go home earlier. My friend was even worse. Her asthma flared up and she wasn't rushed to the medic, but straight to the hospital. We had the similar experience, at the same time. It's kinda funny, but that's how we met.

I'm a sophomore now. But i know it really sucks to be a freshman. And so does dehydration. So drink well, kids. And DO NOT ever obey the seniors, cause your asthma might flare up. If they mess around with you, kick 'em right in the nuts until they puke their guts.

Fuck the seniors, fuck dehydration!

No comments:

Post a Comment