Replace Holiday Makes Me Stupid

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Holiday Makes Me Stupid

I got barely perfect grade in the first semester. I thought i would get straight A's, but that little motherfucker called "Basic Logic" really kicked me right in the ass. I got C for that goddamn subject. I wondered why and i realized that i didn't do the assignment. It became one of my biggest regrets.

Although my university is well-known as the full-of-sluts university, but it gives the opportunity for its students to fix their broken grades by attending a short semester.

Short semester lasts for 2 weeks during the final semester break. Yeah, it does ruin your holiday but it heals your academic wounds as well. I wanna resurrect my fallen grade, so i gotta sacrifice my holiday.

After 2 months of holiday and haven't written conventionally, i attended the first day of the short semester. And guess what? I barely couldn't write. I wrote like a toddler. And when my lecturer explained the subject, it's hard as hell to get what she was explaining.

I wondered what the fuck was wrong with me and suddenly i remembered that 2 goddamn months of getting wasted. And yes, holiday does make me stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment